tisdag 6 november 2012

I'm back


I will from now on have a little more time to put on my blog, hopefully I can get some more blogpost out! Been really busy lately and last week was spent in Turkey with a poor internet connection and my mind set on things far from bloging! But now when everything is back to the old routine and I seem to have a little more time I hope I get to maintain the blog a little better!

The week in Turkey was amazing...It did not contain as much exercise as I had planed, that for sure... But sometimes you just have to give yourself some time off, a beer at night and nutella on your breakfast toast! You can't forget to live life! I had a great week with crazy water rides, good food and a well needed relaxing time! What's really good about the lack exercise is that my shins had a week to rest! Lately they have been much better and after this week I don't feel anything! As I get back to running again I reckon I will feel some pain but as I said, it's getting better and better!

On Sunday it's back to racing, a 5k in London, if this weeks training feels good I'm gonna try to push the time on this one, I think I'm past jogging around in a study pace on the 5k's. Time to take it up a notch! Next weekend I have 10k and the weekend after that it's finally time for the Guts N' Glory! Looking forward to some mud and fun running!

Since I'm going in to London this weekend I'll finally go buy myself a new pair of running shoes, been needing it for a while and I think after a lot of thinking, trying on, asking around and researching I'm gonna go for the Nike Free run! They seem to be a really good pair for a decent price and I am keen to try them out!

Got to go now if I'm gonna have time to go out for some hill training! Have a mad hill up at the water tower that is gonna take me out for sure! More posts to come so stay tuned!

Chao!  



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar