torsdag 15 november 2012

Here and there


I now had a couple of days to try out my new shoes, I eventually ended up buying the Nike free run 4.0, the 3.0 felt a little to soft. I always have problem with shoes, there are so many and different kinds and you never quite know until you have been running in them a couple of times. Anyhow, So far I'm happy with my Nikes, been running mostly on pavements and the longest run have been 10k so far and they felt great all the way trough! Today I ended up taking a path I didn’t realized was going to be as muddy as it was, and to be honest the shoes was not great on all the mud, wet leaves and undulating ground but that is not what I bought them for!

Been trying different kind of running “schedules” to find the one that works best with my shins, even though they have been much better lately I don't want to jinx it. But I think I found something that works now, I'm running every other day, it gives me day to let my shins of the pressure, usually I have boxing the days I don't run, or just going to the gym. But that dose not do my shins any harm! Going to stick with this now and see how it works out!

It's hard to find time, I really love running and I never want to not do it, but boxing is really growing on me. As I am getting better I enjoy it more and more and it's a great form of exercise as well! And a big different is that with my running I'm all by myself, none to run with or to coach me, when at boxing there is always someone who push me to work harder and and to really give it all I got. Sometimes I need that, I'm usually pretty good at motivate myself but at time I could use a running partner or a coach to tell me to hang in there!

Last week I entered the 26.2 marathon Challenge... What was I thinking? Haha, but what would life be without a challenge every now and then, and I'm sure that if it comes to it I will give 110 % and kick that marathons butt ;) My next thing to try to decide is if I'm gonna stay in England for Christmas or go back to Sweden... We'll see, right now I'm gonna go off to bed so I am well rested for tomorrows all adventures!   


Getting sick of taping my shins...

5k Race in London!
Happy!!

Sweets at finish!!

After todays run...

My current running shoes,




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar