söndag 18 november 2012

Sunday


Good day today for so many reasons, it's been sunny, blue sky and a very pleasant temperature. Had boxing practice this morning and not only was is a great practice I also got told by my trainer that my upper body definitely got stronger and that you could actually see some muscles coming through. Yey, the time spent at the gym and all the ground work at boxing had paid off! It's nice to hear someone else tell you that they see a difference, sometimes it's hard to see it yourself!

Got home only to walk in to a house that smelled lovely from the Sunday roast that was in the oven, so good! Sometimes it strikes me how very lucky I am! I have so much good things in my life and so many great people around me. I really have nothing to complain about!

Thinking I'm going to have a calm and cozy evening, a cup of tea and a movie. New week tomorrow, and I'm kicking it of with gym and boxing! And my mission for the week ( has been my mission for the last 4 month ) is to get myself a haircut... My hair is getting ridiculously long!

/Malin

I was sure it was gonna fit... But no.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar