torsdag 27 september 2012

Good week!


It's Thursday and this has been a really good week! On Monday I had my boxing and I just love it, I always walk away from training with a big smile on my face! I enjoy every minute of it and I am very happy I found a club that is so great! Lucky me! Although I was a little worried about going all in on with all the sprints and running during warm up, I did feel in my shins that I had done a 10k the day before and my knees were a little weird. But it went incredibly well, even though I still feel pain in my shins it goes away so much faster! I put liniment on before bed and a warm sock and wake up pretty much pain free! Can not even begin to say how happy it makes me, hope it keeps improve as I build more muscles!

The rest of the week I have spent at the gym or on the tracks. Trying to do as much off road as possible, don’t like the hard grounds, it's friendlier to my body and the view is just so much better! Have a great 6k trail up by a water tower, amazing! My upper body is making progress and I just had a really good week in general!

On Sunday I'm going in to London for a 10k race and I'm hoping to push my time at least 5 minutes from last time, now when I know my pace better! But I'm just happy to be able to run 10k races again so time doesn’t really matter! It's about having fun! Never forget that!  





Do it with a smile!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar