fredag 21 september 2012

Friday


Time flies, I find myself surprised every Friday. What happened to the other days? Been a weird and disorganized week when it comes to my training. Monday was insane with double workouts, and had to cancel gym on Thursday because a guy was going to come fix the internet and I had to be home so didn’t have time before work. Went today though! Did 30 minutes on the crosstrainer, love that thing! Did a interval program and it really made me sweat and work hard. And I like that you use your upper body as well!

After that I did my regular upper body program and it already feels better ans easier to do! Should have started this a long time ago... Still working on what I'm going to do tomorrow, run, gym or rest. How do you usually plan your training before a race?

Going to see how it all work out on Sunday and if it feels good I have a few other races I'm going to sign up for! Just don't want to sign up for a bunch and then than have to drop out if my shins don't stand it. Take it day by day! What I know I’m going to do it a obstacle course race in November. Going to be great fun! It's ether 5 or 10k, I'll see where I'm at and which one I chose! Looking forward to that!

To have something to look forward to and to train for really motivates me. Even if I most days enjoy going for a run or hitting the gym I sometimes need a little boost. Something that make me keep going and pushing myself even when it's hard and just one big fat up hill. And if it's up hill it will most certainly soon enough start going down hill! Just going to have to work trough it!

Off to bed now, had a terrible headache most of the day and just felt a little off balance. I bet a good nights sleep can fix that!

My new friends...



Can't help myself, little leg work won't hurt!

Headache and trying to rest, unsuccessfully. T thinks I should
cook him dinner insted and would not stop taking photos
untill he was fed... I now have about 35 pic of me
in my bed ^^ 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar