fredag 14 september 2012

5k charity run in London!


Was not planing on post anything today since I'm resting and haven't done anything interesting more than laundry and food shopping. But I was sitting surfing around and found a 5k charity run on Sunday in London, Battersea Park. I thought why not, 5k is a good distance to start with and it's fun and for a good cause.

I have a 3,5 mile race at the end of October, there is also a 5 miles around the same time so might as well get back to it rather sooner than later. I'm a little torn about what I'm going to do tomorrow. I can go for a run, or maybe more a jog just to move since I've been resting today. Or should I rest tomorrow too, to save my shins as much as possible before the race. Well it's a 5k , not exactly a marathon but it is around 4-5k my shins starts to trouble. I'm simply going to wake up tomorrow and see how it feels!

Sharing this link http://www.justgiving.com/Malin-Ekstrom have a look if you like, it's for the charity run, and every £ counts! And why not come join me!! The more the merrier!

Now I'm off for a good cup of tea and my Harry Potter book!  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar