måndag 10 september 2012

Trying this out!

Okey, so I'm having a hard time to getting everything I want on my other blog, that was actually originally meant for my ups and down on my way in to the police academy. At the time it's just a blog about my messy, confusing life. So I thought, now when I finally got back to running and now when it's again a big part of my day to day life I make a blog dedicated only to my running, well fitness in general.

That way you can pick what you wanna read about, if you wanna read at all of course! But I have said it before and I say it again, I mainly blog for my own sake, to keep track of my life who tends to be a little crazy and unorganized. The blog is just at it's very first state so bear with me!

So this is just a first kinda welcome and not quit sure what post. But a quick update might be appropriate. So I'm at this point living in England, more specific in Linton about 9 miles outside of Cambridge. I have just about a month ago got back on track with my running after several inflammations in my shins and a summer spent in the US... Both have contributed to a lack of training and a way to lazy lifestyle.

As I mentions above I am applying to the police academy for the third time now, a long and frustrating process that I'm not even gonna get in to. But of course I want to be able to do the tests for the school with good results but my main goal with my training is to create a lifestyle where exercise,  mainly running plays an important part! I have several races and charity races I'm going to do and my first big goal it to able to do a half marathon in a decent time! And maybe one day a marathon!

It's all about devotion, determination and a whole lot of willpower. If you got that, only sky’s the limit! 




//Malin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar